Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Yup, Definitely Pregnant

Yesterday I ran into Leigh Bakken Borraga at Walmart and felt like I was wearing an “I’m Pregnant” t-shirt! I feel like it’s written all over my face all the time! I have literally been dodging calls from people for fear that I’ll spill the beans. I haven’t even talked to my mom since Friday!! I also went yesterday and picked up Lilly from mom and dad’s house while no one was there so I wouldn’t have to face anyone. Now today, I feel like some possessed woman. Apparently I’ve been really snippy with Erik on several occasions and I have had no idea that I was doing it. I think most of my frustration is stemming from the fact that I can’t tell anybody. It’s like you have this great moment when you realize you are having a baby but then you aren’t supposed to share it with the people you love and who love you. So far I’ve only told Ashley, Mike and Jenny. It’s also scary knowing that we haven’t put our house up for sale yet and we desperately need to unload it. It’s hard to truly prepare for the future when there are so many things up in the air. I just keep reminding myself that it’s all about God’s timing. All things will work to glorify him! PS…I just cried uncontrollably during the movie Raising Helen. This should come as no surprise since I actually got choked up when Beyonce called Taylor Swift on stage at the VMA’s the other night. Let’s hope this is a phase.

No comments: